Special Projects SOPMOD
Available from Joint Force Enterprises for $2299 at (904) 993-3574 or via email at JointForce1@gmail.com. Price does not include shipping or local FFL fees.
Using the highest quality MIL-SPEC components available, the Cold Harbor Special Projects Group “SOPMOD” carbine is a limited edition rifle built by Joint Force Enterprises in collaboration with BCM.
Building on a proven BCM platform, the Special Projects SOPMOD features specific modifications hand-selected by veteran special operations soldiers consulting on the development of the BPRE graphic novel series and games. The carbine features components by B5 Systems, Geissele Automatics, Knights Armament, Advanced Armament, Haley Strategic and Vltor..
The duotone Cerakoting includes a color matched upper/lower receiver in a custom blend developed by Joint Force Enterprises called Dark Bronze and a handguard coated in Cerakote Cobalt. Finally, each upper receiver and lower receiver is lasered with custom Cold Harbor IDs and symbology.
This limited edition carbine is designed for both hardcore fans of the series as well as shooters looking for a fighting carbine that performs as good as it looks.
Complete Parts List.
- KMR-13 Handguard
- BCM Bolt Carrier Group
- 14.5” BFH Barrel with 1/7 Twist
- AAC 51T Black Out Flash Hider Pinned/Wedled
- Knights Armament Folding Front Micro Front Sight
- Knights Armament Folding Rear 300M Micro Sight
- B5 Systems SOPMOD Stock
- Haley Strategic Thorntail Offset Mount
- HSP-WML Weapon Light
- Geissele Super Dynamic Combat Trigger
- B5 Systems QD End Plate
- BCM Mod 3 GFG Pistol Grip
- BCMGunfighter Ambi Charging Handle
- BCM KeyMod QD Sling Attachment Point
- BCM Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard
- USGI Magazine x1
- KeyMod Rail Segments x3